Every day will not always be a good one. But I know that I am going to make it through. I have made it this far and I look forward to the plan God has in store for me. I believe that everything is happening for a reason. Everyone that I cannot share my happiness with it is for a reason. The people that I thought would be there won't be for a reason. When people do not believe in you and in your goals and appreciate you, it's time to let them go. I have given a lot to each individual relationship with friends, family, any one that has come my way and I had respect for I give it my all. I try my hardest to give what I value most in return. But, instead of feeling hurt, not getting the proper treatment that I need and feeling hurt by it; it is time to move on. In life you will never get anywhere solving a problem that takes two people by yourself. When you are the only one that cares how your actions affect a relationship than you are wasting all of your time. I should not feel guilty about things that I did not cause. Things I never did or would ever do to anyone because I only try my best to never have to say sorry. I am willing to acknowledge when I am wrong, to tell others that I am not perfect and work on being better and communicating with people how I feel and what I feel I need. I need to be around people that can appreciate someone who values strong bonds and relationships with everyone she meets. If you have to question where you stand with anyone. You really don't have a "place" at all. Demanding what you want should never be so hard, you shouldn't have to fight for it. No relationship should ever hurt to be in and many of mines have. I have been friends to too many people that have tried to take all of my happiness away and make me believe that I have not done all that i could do, that I have been the worst that I could be. But the guilty point fingers and I will walk on because there is no need to speak ill of the past or what is yet to come. But I do know that when you finally move on that people will miss what they have when it's gone.....
& by then it was too late anyways.
No comments:
Post a Comment