Monday, September 3, 2012

Feeling Restless Again

I am currently aggravated it seems as though every time I try and get the respect that I feel I deserve from people I never get it. I try to communicate with people properly now and it still doesn't seem to work. Sometimes I get extremely frustrated, hurt and angry because I feel like my wants and needs are not being met. I wonder is that because now I am trying to do better and realizing that many people around me will not change while I try to do better. I pray all of the time that I can continue to be patient, to be wiser, to be stronger mentally and emotionally and I am glad that I can at least say I am stronger than I have ever been but I do get tired of all of the obstacles because I often am unsure of the lesson or consequence behind what I was supposed to be taught. I just hope that God is walking with me along every step of the way. I have been praying more which also helps to not worry as much as I used to. I need more positive minded people around me that will help me to truly succeed and not at the price of my dignity or my feelings either. You can express to someone exactly how they have hurt you and they will not even care. I'm starting to wonder why I ever try at all. But all I can do is keep on being me and expressing how I feel, because that is my truth. That is relevant because that is how I feel and how I feel matters to me because this is my life and no one else will make me miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment