These Are Just Coco Thoughts...
Thursday, April 26, 2012
First Entry - Coco Thoughts
April 2012. One of the most monumental months for me. This is the third quarter for me at school I'm getting closer and closer to my goals. I have been doing lots of self-reflecting had also been dealing with lots of negativity and drama. I feel like I have to continue to move forward with or without the people that I thought would be there for me. I know that just like the title of my blog I am becoming "Stronger Everyday" and that has been the real motivation this whole time that I have been growing up and experiencing the negatives and positives of life. Nothing will be perfect, what has happened yesterday does not ruin the dawn of a new day. I am realizing the difference in what it means to need healthier relationships with others. When to dwell, and when to move on. I am truly done trying to please everyone else and change to support everyone who cannot sacrifice to support and love me. There is no love greater than one has for themselves. Moving forward I am looking for more change inside and out. I plan on becoming even better, smiling more, growing more, experiencing more. Living life to the fullest breaking out of my shell, moving towards happy and not caring about the things that really have been brought to bring me down and keep me there. When one realizes that they are the most important person in their life then they have truly understood the meaning of SELF WORTH, "If not for you then who".....But really though? (Think about it)...Be selfless but never selfish! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment