The truth is everything. When you lie to me that only tells me you don't respect me. You don't think I'm willing/able to accept the truth. That I cannot handle whatever it is you believe will disappoint me, that I need not hear what it is you think will make me upset. It makes me question whether you ever really cared at all. Then I begin to question your lotalty, how much did you/do you respect me? The questions...why lie? Why hide? Why not? How come? Believing that people can actually change, can actually do better have been the highest hopes that have always been one of the biggest disappointments....which leads me to believe that a majority of people really can't be trusted but that my reasoning for not trusting people us justifiable. I just wished it didn't have to be that way. I hate to feel like I can't be uninhibited with someone share my complete being with friends, family, partners, people....long lasting connections tarnished by the lies and deciet. After lies are told you try and piece everything together to come up with much of nothing. I begin to question myself, doubt myself, for everything...just because of one (big) lil major lie...I know we all do
No comments:
Post a Comment