Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Working Out
It's been a long time since my last post. I had been so busy with the last few weeks of the quarter that I hadn't been able to write anything but I have had so much on my mind. A few weeks ago when I was still in Atlanta I had decided that I would do more for me, I would start by trying to make it the gym more (even with my hectic schedule). I had met with the personal trainer that I was set up with his name is Johnathan. He was real cool and showed me some of the moves I would need to meet my goals. I felt much more confident knowing that someone cared enough to help me by really showing me what I needed in order to be better. I relate this to anyone who has helped me try to become a better person, those people that have given me advice and pushed me beyond my comfort zone and helped me realize I may not have been healthy (mentally or emotionally) as well. I left the gym all sore, and excited and happy that although my muscles were sore as h*ll I actually accomplished things I never thought I could, like dead lifts and dead squats (which I never tried before). The journey to actually being comfortable in your own skin, and being happy and loving everything that you do does not come from knowing your the best at everything it comes from failing or not even knowing your capable of so much and that no matter how hard you sweat you will see results, you will feel pain but the real gain is what happens when you keep pushing yourself to new heights and getting farther than you ever thought possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment